You can now chat with zingfit Support! Our team is live Monday- Friday, 9 AM-6 PM (Mountain time) to help answer any questions you have, or address any issues you are experiencing. When we are not available to chat, our friendly Answer Bot is happy to help! Start by selecting the Support chat bubble in the lower left-hand corner of the zingfit Knowledge Base!
How do I use Chat?
- Log into your zingfit Knowledge Base
- In the lower right-hand corner, you will see a chat bubble, click on this bubble
- Answer Bot will welcome you where you can type a keyword to search for an article to help you with your search. To initiate a chat, select 'Get in Touch'.
- Answer Bot will ask how you want to get in touch.
- If support is available to chat, you will see the option 'Live Chat'
- If support isn't available to chat, you will only see 'Leave a message'
Selecting 'Live chat' will pop up a chat form asking for general contact information and a message. In the message, include your question or issue that you need assistance with.
After initiating the chat, a support agent will join the chat.
Once they join the chat, please feel free to chat away!
When an agent is typing a response to you, you will see three dots appear next to the agent's name. They are working on responding back!
Rating a Chat
At the end of every chat, and sometimes during a chat, a request to 'Rate this chat' will appear.
Selecting 'Rate this chat' will provide you with a thumbs up (good!) or thumbs down (bad!) satisfaction rating along with a comment box. We encourage you to provide your transparent feedback on the chat so we can do everything possible to make this communication channel better for all studios! Select 'Send' to submit your feedback.
Once the conversation is over, the agent will end the chat. However, you can always chat right back in if you need any more help!
Chat window options
Each chat has the following options at the top of the pop-up window:
- The back arrow will bring you back to Answer Bot
- Upper-Right hand corner Arrow will pop up a new window for the chat session
- The '-' symbol will minimize your chat pop up, but will keep you in your chat session
At the end of your chat, you will receive a chat transcript automatically!
Each chat message includes a timestamp recorded in UTC.
If support has a follow-up item from the chat conversation, they will create a new ticket with you and follow up with you there.
Leave a message
Selecting 'Leave a message' will prompt a form in the chat window. Completing the form will create a support ticket so the zingfit support team can follow up with you as soon as they can.
Please write a descriptive message under the 'How can we help you' section, so the support team can help sooner than later and to avoid the team reaching back out to you for more information, causing a delay in your solution.
What is Answer Bot?
Answer Bot is a virtual assistant that will help as best as possible while the team isn't available to chat.
How Answer Bot works:
- Select the Support button in the lower right-hand corner of the Knowledge Base
- Type a question you have, or a keyword for a topic you are wanting to learn more about
- Answer Bot will do the very best it can to provide you with articles that may or may not help. Select each article that is suggested to help with your search
- After your search, Answer bot will ask 'Did the article you viewed help to answer your question?' If Answer Bot helped, you will select 'Yes'. If Answer Bot didn't help, select 'No, I need help.'
- If you selected 'Yes', Answer Bot will acknowledge your need is addressed and will offer to help again
- If you selected 'No, I need help.' Answer Bot will ask why. You can either select 'It's related, but didn't answer my question' or 'It's not related to my question'. Please be as specific as possible so we can better equipt Answer Bot to help in the future. If you still need help after this, select 'Get in Touch'
Please note: Answer Bot will not interact with you compared to a live agent, the purpose of this bot is to help answer your question sooner than later through knowledge base articles.