Because zingfit does not process the payments for studios, the system integrates with a Payment Processor to process credit card payments.
Compatible zingfit Gateways
Depending on where you are located in the world will depend on what gateway is available to you. Below is a list of compatible gateways hyperlinked to the supported Countries and/or currencies.
- Authorize.net - Auth.net is a legacy solution and is supported for current customers but is not available for new customers or as an alternative to Stripe and PayPal
- PayPal - please note, PayPal does not support in studio transactions but will process online transactions
Request to Change Gateway Providers
Sometimes, studios decide to change gateways.
Zingfit's #1 recommendation for a Payment Gateway is Stripe. The reasons are:
- Stripe is the industry leader in payment processing
- Stripe has the most uptime compared to other payment processors
- Stripe is the most secure payment processor
In the case of requesting to leave Stripe to a different gateway provider, the request will more likely be denied.
If you want to change Gateway Providers, please submit a Web Development Request here to begin that process. For 'Change Request Type' select 'Gateway Change'.
What if I want to change the Bank Account information for my Gateway?
To update your bank account information within your Gateway, please contact your Gateway provider directly as zingfit does not handle any studio bank account information.
What if I am changing bank accounts within the same Gateway Provider?
In the case of staying on the same provider (example: from one Stripe account to a different Stripe account) please contact zingfit's support team to request to update your gateway credentials. This does not require a web development request.