The zingfit team is always updating and improving the system to ensure the best experience for the studio and customers. Here are zingfit's Feature Enhancements:
March 25th, 2020
- Added new column to Sales Export and Series Summary reports to include Pre-Tax Revenue Column.
March 19th, 2020
- Added a fix preventing the edit and deletion of workshops
- Added a fix to instructor payroll display bug.
March 4th, 2020
- Updated Substitute Instructor behavior
- Added Event Organizer and Location fields to iCal attachments
- Updated Reward Campaign behavior
- Added Fix for Safari Redirect bug
- Reporting API - added cancellations (early cancels)
- FLEX API - logging for FLEX events including no shows
Booker - phone number fix on customer profile card in Booker - very long phone numbers (19 digits) previously would break UI.
Booker - prevent class from being re-opened if there are no spots available.
Booker - when reopening a class, if the System Setting 'Reopen Class on Late Cancel' is set to true, then send out the "waitlist spot open" email.
POS - when enabling tablet POS Mode turn on all necessary system features, such as Register Closeouts.
- API Endpoints - endpoints now support Kiosk development. Customers should request access to the "Kiosk" Oauth App.
- Stripe Malaysia - zingfit now offers full payment support in Malaysia via Stripe.
- API Call - supports Contracts details: https://apidocs.zingfit.com/v2/#get-contracts.
- Multi-studio Schedule - now supports up to five locations displayed on a single calendar page.
- API Call - Remove Customer From Group
- Waitlist Spot Open System Email- This system email now includes a link for your customers who are on the waitlist to select as a first come first serve option to directly enroll into the newly opened spot in the class.
- VAT- In the case of a purchase total being $0.99 or $0.01, the zingfit system will automatically round to the nearest dollar value for simplicity.
- VAT- Zingfit has built in a calculator on the product level to assist when calculating VAT and ensuring the product has an even dollar value. For more information go here.
- Duplicate Report- Merging Duplicate Customers- In the case of needing to merge duplicate customer profiles, you no longer need to reach out to support! You can do this directly in your zingfit account. For more information go here.
- Booking- Automatic Refund on Product Upsells in the case of the class being canceled or upon attendance cancellation. For more information go here.
- Instructor Profile- You can now book onto an Instructor's schedule directly from the zingfit instructor profile pages. For more information go here.
- Contract Freezing-
- A future scheduled freeze will prevent that series/contract from being used to book classes in that freeze window
- Future booking will prevent a freeze from being scheduled with a frozen window that crosses the class date
- zingfit is displaying freeze history in the contract details modal as well as on the series and contract edit forms (NOTE this only displays once the freeze window ends - won't display future or current freezes) For more information go here
- Customer Base- you can now toggle between inactive customers and active customers. In the case of accidentally deleting a customer, it is easier to recover. For more information go here
- Google Tag Manager - we are now populating a GTM userId field with the customer's zingfit ID at signup to tie the studio customer to the Analytics cookie.
- API - The seriesId has been added to the payload which correlates to the purchasable series table. The seriesItemId has been added to the book spot response.
- Mobile APP - added opt-out for email notifications (attendance reminders and booked from waitlist - added fix where this opt-out was disabling those push notifications.
- Sign-in Kiosk- We have added the functionality to allow a client to book upcoming classes. Learn more.
- Mobile APP - added discretionary push notifications (triggered from admin console).
- Purchase Orders - ability to duplicate Purchase Orders for easier processing of re-orders.
- Mailchimp - Field added to signup form for customers to agree to MailChimp marketing by studios. (GDPR compliance addition)
- Multi-studio Schedule - The zingfit Reserve schedule now supports the ability to add classes from multiple studios onto a single schedule.
- VAT/GST Support - added for "inclusive" sales tax support.
- Language Support - French added.
- API - release of second studio with an API-driven custom scheduling interface.
- Language Support - Italian added.
- Language Support - Spanish, Portuguese added.