The Customer Configuration Field in zingfit will allow you to fully customize the New Customer sign up fields on your site. This is where you control what fields you display, what fields you are requiring and how to add custom fields to your sign up process.
Set up Customer Configuration Fields
There are two areas where you can do this:
1. Admin>People>Customers>Customer Configuration Field
2. Admin>Configuration>System Settings> Customer Congifuration Field
In the Customer Configuration Field, there are two sections-
- NEW ACCOUNT - applied to sign up form on public web site
- EDIT ACCOUNT - applied to customer info form on public web site. The validation rules also apply to edit accounts in the booker. The display rules do not apply here, as all fields are displayed.
Under each section, is a Display field and Required field. You MUST display an element in order to require a field- otherwise, you may create an issue for customer sign-ups.
- The Email and Password field is displayed and required automatically
- If your studio anticipates on integrating with any type of Performance Metrics system, we strongly encourage to display and require the Weight, Height, Age and Gender.
zingfit offers the customization to allow you to collect additional data that is not provided automatically in the sign-up form. These custom fields will provide a text box for an answer.
- Shoe Size
- Favorite Flavor of Smoothie
- The average amount of visits to the studio per week or per month
- Anything you can think of!