The zingfit team is consistently developing new features for our boutique studio clients. Here are Release Notes for our most recent developments:
Early Development Status
- FLEX Enhancements (alpha) - flexible reloads with loyalty and expiration capability.
- Payment Gateway Integration (alpha) - enhanced support for Middle East, Asia and Global Payments coverage in many other countries.
- Text-to-Verify Registration(alpha) - option to require text verification for new customer registrations on web and mobile.
- Cross-gateway Booking (alpha) - ability for studios to offer standard class packages that are usable for bookings at multiple studios irrespective of payment gateway configuration.
- Smart Tags (alpha) - lets studios create customer segments by purchase and attendance behaviors. Can be applied as report filters, and Booker Milestones.
- POS Hardware Terminals available for live beta testing in Canada (Q4'19).
- POS Hardware Terminals - UK delayed by Stripe, to be available for live beta testing in UK (TBD 2020).
- Class Aggregator Booking Order - for spot scheduled rooms ... system setting for studio owners to choose the spot order of bookings according to equipment spot number (either descending or ascending order).
- Stripe SCA Support - in response to a new rule (September 14, 2019) as part of PSD2 regulation in Europe, will change how all zingfit Stripe platform customers authenticate online payments. https://stripe.com/docs/strong-customer-authentication .
- Membership Report (beta) - new report to provide insights for projected revenue around revenue generated from auto-pay contracts.
- Instructor Intranet (beta) - redesigned to be mobile friendly and includes link to instructor payroll. Instructors can view attendance and spot assignments for their classes without viewing customer contact info. Can also view messages posted by managers.
- Appointment Scheduling (beta) - ability to book back-end one-on-one appointments more easily including support for recurring appointments. Support will be for in-studio only - no online consumer booking capability.
- POS Hardware Terminals (US-ONLY) - card-present payment support including EMV/chip-and-pin acceptance as well as near-field transaction support.
- Point of Sale Upgrade (active beta) - mobile and touch-screen support for easier checkout and efficiency for cafe/juice bar usage.
- Roll-over Credits - on count-based contracts, you can allow existing class credits to roll-over to any number of additional billing cycles (changes affect existing contracts).
- Late-Cancel Waitlist Mode - System Setting. On late cancel, the system: 1) re-opens a Room for public booking, 2) notifies by email all customers on the waitlist; customers simply clicks on an embedded link to book into the class, 3) closes the room for public booking once the late cancel spot is filled. Also an admin system user to send similar waitlist emails in one click from the Booker on late cancellations.
- Merge Duplicates - ability to merge duplicate customer records (expands on the existing Duplicates Report to trap duplicate customers based on matches in core customer information For more information click here.
- Instructor Substitute Automation (beta) - an email-based (text support to come soon) workflow tool that let's studios easily book substitute instructors for scheduled classes.
- DOMO Connector (beta) - allows studio to easily export their zingfit studio data into the DOMO data visualization platform.
- iFrame Integration (beta) - easily inserts zingfit transaction pages (reserve, buy, login etc) into your website pages. iFrames supports analytics tracking including Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Spot Scheduling Room Designer (beta) - allows studios to create and update Spot Scheduling designs and layouts.
- FLEX Cards - launch of FLEX program to let studios implement differentiated pricing with control per-class pricing paid for with a flexible, brandable payment card offering (similar to credits/wallet models). Also supports cross-studio booking. Learn more.
- Instructor Intranet - allows user with an instructor role to view attendance and spot assignments for their classes only plus they can view messages posted by managers for instructor view. REPORTING ONLY - No customer information is available; No booking capabilities provided.
- Frozen Contract Report - displays state of frozen contracts.
- Bulk Updater (Scheduler) - To help make bulk changes to your schedule, the bulk updater will allow you to: Add series types, Remove series types, change instructor, change class type, and alter the start and end times. Learn more.
- Tax Summary Report - All customers now have a Tax Summary report, located under Reports in the zingfit admin. This report will provide a date and location filter. Reporting elements include Tax class(es), type of purchase, Subtotal, and tax amount.
- Instructor Profile Pages - Boutique Plus subscription tier will now include the option to have a standard instructor page. You can now add instructors bios, images, and more under People>Instructor Profile to build and personalize your instructor page on your website! For more information click here.
- Abandon Cart Email Template - We have added an email template to notify clients if they have items left in their cart (whether merchandise, series, contracts, or any other product) to encourage the customer to complete their purchase. This can now be found under Admin>Configuration>System Emails>+Add Email.
- Facebook Pixel ID and Google Tag Manager support - You can now add your Facebook Pixel ID and Google Tag Manager (GTM) tracking codes through the System settings of your zingfit account. Learn more here.
- Standard Integration Navigation Self-serve - customers can now make changes to header and footer navigation on zingfit pages (no wait times).
- Mobile APP - added push notifications (event-based for attendance reminders and booked from waitlist).
- API call - to check someone in or reverse that check in. Call to mark a spot as a no-show or reverse it. Call to switch a spot.
- API - release of modern REST-based API to zingfit customers.
- Payments Support - SEPA payment support added.
- Registration Forms - fields are customizable and can be set as required by the studio.
- Payments Support - IDEAL payment support added.