Admin > Scheduling/Retail > Promotions > Add Social Deal.
- Enter a name (for reference only).
- Enter a Start Date and End Date (many social deals allow redemption for 90 days after purchase so be sure to accommodate those terms).
- Pull down the Series field to display the Series/Contract that you are offering as part of the deal. It is possible to offer off-line series as part of a Social Deal. NOTE: studios CAN NOT OFFER RECURRING-BILLING CONTRACTS in social deals as the zingFit system requires a card on file for these.
- The Social Deal Price is what you get paid per voucher from the social platform provider. This number is only used in the attendance with revenue report that is affected by this number.
- In the Voucher Codes text box, paste in the codes provided by your platform provider (usually sent to you as a .csv file). You can add more Voucher Codes to the deal at any time. Our system will disable each voucher code as it is redeemed.
- If your deal specifies one per customer, then enter “1″ in the Per Customer Limit field and make appropriate choices for Restrict to New Customers according to your policies.
Customer voucher codes are redeemed by the customer from the Buy Series page. IF YOU ARE USING GROUPON, PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU REQUEST IN ADVANCE THAT YOU WILL NEED THEM TO GENERATE VOUCHER CODES.
Customer Redemption of Social Deals
For 100%-discount promotions such as Social Deals, a "Redeem Free Class" box will appear at the bottom of the zingfit system pricing page. Social deals customers should follow these instructions:
- Book a class from the schedule page
- Sign up for a new account (or log in)
- At the bottom of the price list on the next page, enter the deal voucher code into the "Redeem Free Class" box.
Social Deals can also be redeemed in the studio by entering the customer's code into the promotion code box of the register.
Social Deals add a new 'social deal' payment type on the Sales by Payment Type report. There is no reconciliation in the zingFit system to note payment received from social deal organizations; this must be reconciled outside of the zingfit system.