Studios often wish to create classes that are accessible to VIPs, selected customers, or family and friends. This article outlines one means for using zingFit to accomplish this.
- Create a new Class Type Admin > Scheduling/Retail > Classes. It is a good idea to create a class description letting public users know that the class has restricted access.
- Create a Series Type and Series Type Admin > Scheduling/Retail > Series Type, Type Admin > Scheduling/Retail > Series/Contracts . When you create a series, make sure to give it a price even though the customer will not be charged and make sure to leave the Series offline.
- Create the Class in the Scheduler. Check off only the Soft Opening Series Type.
- Create the Group (Admin > People > Groups. Add the Soft Opening Series to the Group with a 100% discount. Note: using an activation code when creating the group will allow customers to self-enroll in the group (and then the next step is not necessary).
- Grant individuals access to the Group manually from the customer Info tab via the Booker