Overridden spot counts will be replicated in the 'duped' class or schedule. However, blocked spots will not.
Articles in this section
- FAQ- Why is a Series Type option missing in the Scheduler upon creating a class?
- FAQ- Will blocked spots and overriden spot counts be replicated when class or schedule is 'duped'?
- FAQ- Why am I unable to Delete a Class
- FAQ- How do I close accidentally reopened classes?
- FAQ- What's the difference between a Class and an Event?
- Linking Directly to a Class- Standard Integration
- FAQ- How can my customers save their login information on an iPhone/mobile device?
- FAQ- Can I temporarily add an extra spot(s) to a spot scheduled class?
- FAQ- I want to schedule a special class that happens in three weeks, but my current booking window is set to one week. How do I do that?
- FAQ- Why is a Customer's Free Community Classes not Getting Restored after it was Booked and Cancelled